Strategic Development Plan
Staff, parents and students evaluate the school every year during development talks, meetings and also by filling in questionnaires covering all areas of activities at school. The results highlight areas where the school is successful but also areas which need to be developed. These results, different initiatives and, last but not least, the national goals in the different National curricula were the inspiration during our strategic planning process.
This plan focuses on six main strategies; each is supported by a detailed action plan:
- Offer efficient and high quality administrative services.
- Maintain a positive, loyal, high quality staff who average a tenure of, at least, three years.
- Recognition as a Green School by 2013.
- Recognition as a modern center for learning – by utilizing ICT effectively in education as well as in administrative processes.
- Build a sustainable student population of minimum 400 by 2013.
- Guarantee a safe and secure learning environment.
The School Board approved this Strategic Development Plan in October 2010 and the Management, together with the staff, is responsible for the implementation. The progress of this Development Plan will be evaluated by the School board in April every school year.
Read the full Strategic Development Plan, here>>
To follow our annual progress, read the 2011-2012
Annual Report available here>>.