Scandinavian School of Brussels
- Approximately 300 students ranging in age from 2 to 19. Another 100 students participate in our home language courses.
- A student/teacher ratio of less than 8 to 1.
- 50 teachers from 13 different countries offering lessons in the Nordic languages, English and French. Students can also study Spanish.
- Our students achieve excellent results as measured by our national exams. Students taking the International Baccalaureate Diploma achieve very good results.
- Our school is accredited by the school authorities in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Danish students are either following the Norwegian or the IB curriculum with specific lessons in their mother tongues. SSB has been accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization since 1985.
- Scandinavian School of Brussels is affiliated with SUF - Svensk Utlandsundervisnings Förening, GNUF – Norske Utlandsskolers Forening and CESSIB - Council of English-Speaking Schools in the Benelux.
English is the working language of Scandinavian School of Brussels.